When you are shopping for new ferry seats for your ship, there are several key factors you will want to consider. It is essential to take time to evaluate each of these to help ensure you are making the right choices, not only for your ferry transport operation but also your passengers.
- The amount of space available on the ship. There are variations in ferry designs, and you will want to choose seats that fit correctly within your ship’s layout.
- The number of decks on the ferry. Some ships have multiple decks, and you could vary seating styles and pricing tiers from basic to upgraded seating options.
- The number of passengers you want to be able to transport. Seating should accommodate the number of passengers you can fit onto your ship at one time.
- The environment where you operate your ferry. In damp, cold, and wet climates, you want all-weather seating on upper decks where it is exposed to the outdoors.
- The duration of the commute from one port to the next. The quality of your seating should provide comfort based on the how long people will be sitting. Even short 20- to 30-minute trips can benefit from cushioned seats.
- The quality and durability of seating. You want durable and quality seats so they will last and not need to be replaced as frequently. In addition, look for those that feature stain-resistant materials.
- The amount you have budgeted for new seating for your ferry. You have to take into account how much you have available to spend on new seats. If you have selected a specific seat, but your budget is short, consider upgrading part of your ship now and the rest later.
Last, do not forget about your passengers and their level of satisfaction. You want to make sure to select seats that will also keep them happy. For further information about replacement seats for your ferry, or help in selecting the right ones, please feel free to contact Suburban Seating & Safety at (844) SAS.SEAT or (844) 727-7328 today!